- This will take you back to the main Website: www.bascik.co.nz
- This is where new notes are entered and submitted to our system
- From here you can print con notes and labels.
- This page enable you to find any con note you have previously entered and sent (old system included).
- You can filter for up to a month at a time
- From this page you can select consignments and complete a manifest.
- When you create a manifest this is when an email is sent to our despatch team to order the pick up.
Creating a con-note – JOB BOOKING
- your freight payer is automatically loaded.
- this is set to show as todays date. You can click the calendar icon beside the date to change this.
- This will automatically generate if you don’t put anything in here. You can use our con note number, or create your own. Please note any letters prior to the number (prefix) does need to be pre-loaded into the system or it will not allow you to use the letters. This is to stop double ups on the same connote number. Please talk to your account manager if your connote prefixes are not working. The prefixes you currently use should automatically load.
Pick up and Delivery details:
- all addresses previously loaded into WebNotes will transfer across into the new system. There are no longer drop down menus, but when you start typing it will bring up your options of addresses. You can click on the correct address/customer to select.
- If you have a new address, just keep typing. You can save new addresses by clicking on the “SAVE ADDRESS” button on the address field.
- CITY/TOWN refers to bookable locations we deliver to. This is pre-loaded and cannot be over-typed. When you enter the address, start to type the city – e.g. Christchurch, and this will autofill with it.
- previously you were required to enter something here; now you can choose to use this field or not. This can be either your own OR your customers reference. This will show up on your invoice from us. – The fields Booked by and telephone number will auto generate. You do not need to type anything in there. – The Insurance field is pre-loaded and determined by our terms and conditions on your account. You cannot change this.
- Start typing or click on the drop down menu and select the appropriate choice, e.g. pallet or carton, etc
- this is where you load the information.
- .Once goods type is selected it will autofill the goods description. You can overtype the goods description to fit your requirements. From here you can use the tab key to move through the sections or your mouse.
- Please enter the quantity of items
- If the item is a DG, please enter the DG code – i.e. 2.1 – NOT the UN number. If you have multiple DGs in the consignment, please enter the full list in the delivery instructions (under the Delivery address) and enter just one of the DG numbers in the DG field.
- Enter the weight (in kgs)
- Enter the volume (in cubic metres)
- This allows you to set up notifications to whom-ever may require it. Enter the email address in the section you want to use (i.e. connote & labels, etc) and tick the white box at the end prior to submitting the job. Multiple email addresses can be added, separate each address with a comma.
- select “Submit Job”
- PLEASE NOTE: This is not advising Bascik Transport there is something to be picked up. This is JUST creating a connote. Please refer to CREATE MANIFEST
- If there are any problems with the details, it will advise you at this point. If all ok, it will create your consignment.
Once you have created the job, you can print the connote and/or labels, edit, etc. Click here for examples of Connotes and Labels.
- Once you click Query jobs button on this page, this will show all of the jobs in the date range.
- From here you can do multiple things:
- View the Con Note
- The con note number is in red. These are the areas you click on. Use the Job List on the top of the Con Note page page to return to this screen.
- View Manifest if present
- Select the red manifest number
- Track and track or find PODs (if delivered)
- Click the Track button to view the Track and Trace information
- If there is a POD available click on the view link to open
- View the Con Note