Create a Manifest to request Job Pickup
Modified on: Wed, 3 Jul, 2019 at 1:48 PM
- Use the date selectors to select a date range, then click the button “Query Jobs”.
- All consignments will be ticked that have not been previously manifested.
- Click on any “ticks” that you don’t want to manifest. Once only the consignments you want to manifest are ticked, click “SUBMIT”. This will create the manifest AND email our dispatch team with your pick up.
- Once you have manifested the job, it will no longer show on the manifest create page.
- To send an automated pick-up email to our dispatch team, you MUST create a manifest. If you do not create a manifest, our team will not know that your job is ready to be collected.
- Example of manifest
- Once the manifest is created, it will take you directly to the manifest to print it. Choose to print, and then “x” out of the screen.
- To look at the manifest, click into Manifest Query.
- Choose the manifest you want to look at and click on the manifest number.
- This will take you into the screen above.
- From here you can print all con notes on the manifest, all labels and print the manifest itself (if not previously done).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.