- Data is available for the 6 months up to the end of the previous month. Longer periods can be requested to be included if you require this.
Changing the date range
- Use the date selector to change the number of months showing in the graph. The destinations pie chart shows all the data for the time selected. Changing the dates to one month will show you the destinations for that month.
Date is in US format
- If the date is in US format then change the default language to NZ on your browser. click this link to see how to change your browser settings.
Selecting other graphs
- Use the arrows at the bottom of the page to navigate to other pages.
- Graphs are available for number, weight, cubic, charge and product types.
Reset all filters
- Press F5 to reset all the filters.
From and To locations can be selected.
- At the bottom of the graph are a variety of selectors where you can select the From and To locations. More than one can be selected and the graph on that page will reflect your selection.
Selection of parts of a graph
- You can select a segment of a graph and other graphs will reflect this selection. eg Dunedin is selected in the pie chart and you can see the deliveries per month to Dunedin.
- With the difot report selecting the section of the graph for late consignments will show the reasons for that month.